Sunday, January 16, 2011

Turning a Corner

Goals so far into the year, July is as far as it goes out now, are written! charted/tabled as it were -- a course of adventure -- so tangible to see them on the computer as a tool again and not something I'm scared to create, in fact, I hadn't stopped creating, because many things for the New Year are already in process -- to print it out and share it with Jason, who is also working on his goals -- so now it's a communication tool -- for our dreams -- in our hands --

Yesterday Chipper's harness broke and we had to get a new one -- but they have this new universal design, you understand since 2004 when we bought his first harness, that we can't for the life of us figure out in the store -- two staff come to help us, and they are also initially confused by the design -- but it works, we are set -- who would have thought we would be so challenged by such a simple thing? too funny --

Last night I ordered my crystals from Chrysalis Stone and should get them this week -- so excited -- so, for skeptics -- yesterday I hadn't meditated with the crystals for two days, just had done my basic meditation as I usually do -- but yesterday I thought hey, it's worth a try to shift this sadness from my side -- and sure enough, after ten minutes with them on four of my chakras, I felt like I was more aware of the light in the room, like I was myself, brighter, less sad -- so, hey -- if it works --

I've almost finished the current painting, and am looking forward to exploring the same Atacama photograph in pastels next time -- the current piece just needs a little tweaking with a fine brush, some highlights and shadows to enhance the structure and flow of the landscape -- so, soon come to share a new work!

No comments:

Post a Comment